Vitamin C Powder 120 g, Dietary Supplement,' Ascorbic Acid,' Contains the finest quality Vitamin C powder of 99.9% purity as ascorbic acid in unbuffered type.
My cervical dysplasia story and how I cured it naturally (colposcopy, LEEP, HPV,escharotic)In this video I am sharing my story from how I got diagnosed with cervical dysplasia and what helped me to cure it naturally
My Instagram https://www.instagram.com/anya_shvygar/
- Anti-HPV Tincture (1/2 teaspoon b.i.d) - I can't find it online but ingredients are: Ligusticum porteri, Thuja occidentalis leaf, Hydrastis canadensis root, Hydrastis canadensis root, lomatium dissectum root;
- Vitamin C (as much as you can tolerate ) I took https://www.thorne.com/products/dp/ascorbic-acid-1-gram
- Green tea capsules http://www.iherb.com/product-reviews/jarrow-formulas-green-tea-500-mg-100-capsules/132/?p=1
- Vitamin D http://akashanaturals.com/product/vitamin-d-5000-iu-120-softgels-2/
- Immune pills http://akashanaturals.com/product/active-immunity-90-tabs/
- Turmeric Supreme Extra Strength http://www.iherb.com/Gaia-Herbs-Turmeric-Supreme-Extra-Strength-60-Veggie-Liquid-Phyto-Caps/10872?gclid=Cj0KEQiAsf_BBRDMpoOHw4aSq4QBEiQAPm7DL7CEJP8d_pYHHMWzX80uNuQ35eIZqbsVEVjyg40_MV0aAspD8P8HAQ
* Eat a plant-based diet focusing on a wide variety of colored fruits and vegetables. Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage contain a cancer-preventing compound so potent that is being investigated as a chemotherapy agent. Berries are rich in beneficial phytonutrients and antioxidants. Overall, a diet that emphasizes fruits and vegetables, whole grains, nuts, cold water fish that provide omega-3 fatty acids (fish eaters have a reduced risk of cancer) is the best nutritional strategy.
* Decrease your intake of animal fats in general and red meat and dairy products in particular to control cancer-promoting inflammation in the body.
* Avoid refined sugar and highly processed carbohydrates, which are not beneficial for individuals living with cancer because of their effect on insulin production and insulin-like growth factors, which promote inflammation and are also associated with cancer cell division.
* Choose organic fruits and vegetables. While expensive, they are the best options for cancer patients, not only because they’re grown without pesticides and other agricultural chemicals but because plants grown outdoors organically need to protect themselves from other plants, predators (insects, birds and animals) and the sun. Organically grown plants do this by producing more intense protective chemicals, known as phytonutrients, which are beneficial to us.